Specialising in Building Management Systems, Officium holds a niche place within the current BMS market place. We have the ability to undertake the service and maintenance of all tasks and packages from design and manufacture through to installation, commissioning, refurbishment and service. Our bespoke packages can be designed to create new systems that are tailored to specific building designs, alternatively our Team can develop tailored packages that will work to maintain your existing systems, our flexible approach work’s to ensure that the selected service blends seamlessly with your needs.
- Every input and output point on the BMS controller will be checked to ensure that it is functioning correctly and accurately.
- Functional checks of all safety circuits, hardwired interlocks and software interlocks are carried out.
- Functional checks of all plant items to test for correct operation are undertaken.
- We will ensure that the external of the control panel is clean and tidy.
- We will check that the control panel wiring diagram is present and accurate.
- We will check that the relevant documents from the O&M Manual is present and accurate.
- We will create a backup of the BMS software.
- We will provide a detailed overview of the overall condition of the plant/boiler room.
- We will check the status of remote communications.
- We will make useable suggestions relating to potential system improvements.
- We will provide a comprehensive flagging list of faults which require attention.
Major Breakdowns &
Emergency Call Outs
Remote Access and Monitoring
Health & Safety
Aspen Thorn work collaboratively with our Management Team to ensure that our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedure’s and polices are maintained to the highest possible standard. Our approach to Health and Safety is communicated across the entire team, we ensure that refresher tool box talks are held on a regular basis and achieve absolute compliance to the stipulated standards across our work force and extended supply chain. In support of our approach Risk Assessments, Method Statements and ‘On Site Surveys’ comprise of some of the procedures that we adhere too on a daily basis.
Meet The Team
Officium Contact Details
19 Pound Street, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3PG
0203 934 8584